Factory GM vehicles equipped with Active Fuel Management can disable AFM in a normal operating condition. Range uses factory messages sent over the CAN-Bus to "tell" the ECU to stay in V8 mode. We do not trick the ECU with false signal readings. We disable at the source and your truck runs as it normally would in 8-cylinder mode.
Articles in this section
- Am I getting the latest version? I've heard "stuff" on the forums? Buying from Woot/Amazon/Ebay or other unauthorized seller?
- How can I tell my version number?
- How do I get a firmware update for my module?
- When I call the number on your website/packaging, who am I talking to?
- How to get Help or Open a Ticket
- WARRANTY AND POLICIES
- Will using Range affect my warranty?
- Can I use this module on different vehicles?
- How does Range disable AFM?